Wednesday, 31 July 2013
Capital TV is a Pakistan News and Infotainment channel launched recently in early April. We believe in harnessing young talent and for this we have initiated an Internship program in Islamabad. All those aspiring and talented Media graduates with right kind of aptitude in News, production, Graphics & technical are welcome to apply mentioning the Internship Program in subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Pakistan Recruitment in the subject line till August 5, 2013.
Payroll Officer at a Bank ( Islamabad)
Salary: Rs. 40K to 50K
Experience in a Large Company OR Prestigious outsourcing/Third party company
Function: Experience in Payroll processing
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years work experience
Candidates can share Resume at email@example.com c/o Pakistan Recruitment in the subject line.
Assistant Manager Performance & Rewards
Functional Area: Human Resources
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Degree Title: Bachelor’s degree in business administration/computer sciences (Masters degree would be a plus)
Minimum Experience: 5 Years (5-7 years of HR experience with at least 2-3 years of ‘core compensation’ experience)
- Represent Mobilink in compensation survey meetings and benchmark unique positions in the company as per survey framework
- Analyze survey reports to present prevailing market trends and company’s comparative position in terms of compensation and benefits; make recommendations to address gaps
- Plan and timely execute the annual incentive payout and compensation review cycles
- Oversee performance management system and ensure timely execution of objective setting exercise as well as mid-year, annual and ongoing performance reviews
- Establish an effective reporting mechanism for quick and easily access to updated performance and compensation data including market trends
- Stay abreast of best practices in the field of performance & compensation and make suggestions for continuous improvement in systems and processes
Essential Requirements & Skills:
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills; ability to identify and interpret data trends and patterns
- Ability to communicate and present at different levels including top management
- Strong grip on reporting tools and softwares including MS Excel
- High attention to detail
- Basic understanding of work flows and working with IT systems/applications
Tuesday, 30 July 2013
Under overall supervision of the Project Manager and the direct supervision of the project Resource Management Officer , in coordination with the Finance Section PTI Project, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in carrying out the administrative and financial duties in connection with all programmes carried out by IOM Pakistan and to cover the duties of other administrative/finance staff during their absences. In particular, he will have the following duties and responsibilities
- Assist Accounts unit, in particular with the data entry into the PRISM accounting system:
- Dealing with Assigned Treasury & Petty Cash part in PRISM (SAP) software.
- Ensure that the coding of all accounting documentation is prepared according to tile Organization practices and rules
- Verify invoices and documents submitted by suppliers and service providers;
- Assist in preparation of monthly accounting reports and the attachment of supporting documents for the review and certification by' the Program
- Reconcile on a monthly basis all debtors and creditors accounts;
- Dealing with all issues related to daily bank transactions
- Ensure that the bank reconciliation and I0M accounts and databases is clone in time and accurately;
- Assist in the financial issues at the Sub-offices level
- Responsible for making daily cash report, preparing cash certificate and reconciliation.
- Responsible for making cash payments, cheque and bank transfer
- Responsible for extensive filing system within the sections
- Perform any other related duties as may be required.
Secondary School Diploma, preferably in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration. Minimum of four years’ work experience in financial management, accounting and budgeting; good knowledge of accounting system. Familiarity with financial oversight and public administration. Knowledge of SAP will be an asset. Established himself/herself somebody who is compliant to institutional policies. Females are encouraged to apply. IOM is an equal opportunity employer.
Working knowledge of Urdu or any local language an advantage.