Lead, direct, manage, and motivate the Sales team in order to achieve and ensure maximum sales, based on the growth strategy of Emirates within the assigned territory. Work together with Vice President for Pakistan to design the Sales strategy and implement them through the relevant Sales Executives ensuring that our approach is effective and consistent with the corporate guidelines. He will be responsible to achieve sales within the South Pakistan territory.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Graduate, with a diploma in Sales & Marketing and a minimum of 11 years Sales & Marketing experience with a proven track record in the leisure industry of which minimum 5 years should be at a management level.
- Expertise in selling of airline, tour operators or hotel products, together with an excellent knowledge of geography and a clear understanding of the tourism industry. Sound knowledge of MS office applications and any tour operating software will be an advantage.
- An excellent track record in developing, implementing and controlling budgets.
- Should be an analytical thinker with a high degree of initiative to keep pace with market trends and develop appropriate innovative strategies.
- Good knowledge of the local travel market.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Must possess good negotiation abilities.
- Should have a systematic and logical approach to problem solving and have the capability of working around problems. Should possess good creative and lateral thinking skills.
- Must be a strong self-motivated team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result.
- Must be well groomed and highly sociable in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
- Must be analytical, patient and capable of leading and performing well under pressure with tactful and mature disposition.
- Excellent organisational, communicational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must have the right to live and work in Pakistan. The company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on-line by clicking below, and complete our application form. We will then consider your application and contact you should we wish to shortlist you for an interview. Should you not receive an invitation for an interview within 5 weeks please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. We will retain your details for 12 months unless advised otherwise and re-consider you for future opportunities as they arise. Please also note that if you are not shortlisted you can also update your application at anytime and apply for other opportunities. Thank you for your interest in a career with the Emirates Group.