Reports to Head of Communications
- Designing of all materials required, IEC Materials, project reports, maps, project website, models and backgrounds
- Design and creates logos, animated ideas, storyboards
- Input for website designing and applications
- Applications, Designs, and Strategies for social media
- Generate and develop digital or animated ideas upon assignment
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Plan's concept by studying information and materials
- Record dialogue and sound effects and editing and mixing of audio/video clips
- Illustrates the concept by designing the rough layout of art and copy regarding an arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Prepares finished copy and art of operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Support for IT related matters
- Designing of quality material with all technical aspects covered within the given time period by CM/PM/CEO
- Sharing of 2 new concepts on awareness campaign themes on a weekly basis
- Provision of at least 3 design options for each product/material
- Provision of at least 3 designs for material to be uploaded on social media weekly
- Designing of News Letter (HAYAT, PRC & WRC) on a quarterly basis
- Facebook applications
- Follow Organization policies regularly (time keeping and Attendance)
- Sharing of designs of upcoming international Days related to the WEG scope of work on a monthly basis.
- Designing of Guide books, Sermon books and review Papers (IEC material).
- Generate and develop digital or animated ideas upon assignment.
- Submission of effective workplan & efficient JPDs.
Masters degree in computer science or information technology/Web designing/Graphic designing
- Experience Male or female
- Hands-on 05-06 years experience work in the field of animation and graphic design/layout/publication production is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of printing and pre-press processes (both digital and offset printing).
- Excellent command of Adobe, Creative Suite 3 package especially InDesign, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PageMaker and CorelDraw is essential.
- Software programs such as word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and document management.
- High level of proficiency to independently plan, organize and carry out work tasks within deadlines.
- Service oriented work style, with ability to work effectively and harmoniously at all levels in a team
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
Interested candidates may send their CVs at email@example.com "c/o Pakistan Recruitment in the subject line."