Designation Lady Doctor (5)
Duration 2 months
Location DG Khan, Rajanpur, Shahdatkot, Sialkot, Narowal (one each)
Qualification & Experience
- MBBS or equivalent degree with PMDC registration
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience especially in Gynae/Obs. Preference will be given to candidate having working experience with National/International NGO especially in emergency situations.
SCOPETo contribute towards the reduction of Morbidity & Mortality.
- To adapt to the changing environment of NGO sector and forces of the competitive world.
- To maintain constructive, purposeful, trust based and sincere relations with all colleagues working above or under whether directly or indirectly associated.
- To continuously upgrade own knowledge, skills, attitude and application to become more valuable member of MAP family.
- To update management and other concerned with any development, internal or external, which can be of help to improve quality, provide better services and effectiveness and efficiency.
- To participate in all meetings, committees, forums, projects and assignments as required and expected.
- To continuously think for betterment of MAP, it’s progress and its ability to fulfill its mission.
- To maintain highest standards of honesty and integrity in all disciplines. Major
- Keep record of OPD and provide weekly/monthly reports on Program activities to Health Coordinator.
- Provide antenatal and postnatal checkups to female patients in the community. To provide immediate basic emergency medical and obstetric care (BeMOC) to patients.
- Provide services in the field for current and upcoming pediatric health related diseases.
- Provide reproductive health related services in the community and conduct counseling sessions on regular basis.
- Giving advice and information to the pregnant mothers regarding their condition.
- Offer support and advice to mother who suffer miscarriage, stillbirth and other unexpected situations.
- Make diagnosis and assessment about the mother’s condition and will refer to obstetricians and other specialist if required.
- Provide family planning services for the community and conduct guiding sessions on family planning related issues/ benefits with the patients.
- Appropriate referrals of patient and follow up and provide immediate report of suspected epidemic diseases.
- May care for patient throughout pregnancy and refer to District hospital in case of emergency and for delivery cases.
Knowledge of WHO standards in health is mandatory. Ability to conduct normal deliveries independently Candidates with relevant Qualification & Experience may send their detailed CVs clearly mentioning the “Position Title” in subject line with area/location at firstname.lastname@example.org "c/o Pakistan Recruitment in the subject line" latest by August 30, 2013