Monday, 12 August 2013
INGO DIR KPK Jobs
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Job Location: DIR Upper/lower
Department / Job Category: Finance and Administration
Last Date: 20 August, 2013
The Finance Assistant is responsible for accounting for and documenting all financial transactions for the project including ensuring that all RI accounting procedures are followed, budgets are adhered to as well as investigated possible cases of fraud.
1) Prepare issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, and statements as required.
2) Prepare request for funds each month through close coordination with program and support staff.
3) Checking of payroll and ensure its effective and accurate distribution to all staff on a monthly basis.
4) Controlling the expenses in light of the approved budget by the donors
5) Maintain manually working cash advance register as well as petty cash book.
6) Ensure all backup documentation is properly organized and filed for complete transparency and audit purposes.
7) Prepare financial forecast in order to clarify the financial standing of individual projects and the entire country program.
8) Ensure all program and project staff are implementing RI field accounting policies accurately
9) Checking and verification of all payment documents as per the RI policies and initiating payments. .
10) Assisting Finance Manager in Preparation of monthly BvA’s
11) Any other task assigned by the supervisor.